Monday, July 21, 2008

DIY: Bottles of Wine Favors




(Click to enlarge)

This is a charming favor and it's especially easy to do, but sophisticated in style. As my bottles of wine are high-quality (Red Carpet Vintage from the Academy Awards, no less) I didn't want to cover the labels that were already on the bottles, besides; creating your own wine labels has already been done, I prefer to add flair to a beautifully designed bottle instead. And lined in procession, the white flowered bottles create a festive favor table.


I used the computer and printed out nice thank you notes on thick card stock paper. Then I used the "Tall Tags" punch from Block Head Stamps to create the tag shape. The Water Lily Stickers
were bought at Michaels Craft, along with the decorative brads and ribbon. It took me all of thirty seconds to assemble, and the result is an elegant favor that guests will truly enjoy.

No comments: