Friday, August 29, 2008

Wedding Day Survival Kits


Ladies, you should have a wedding day survival kit! It's a must! A friend accidental stepped on the train of my dress ripping the lace hem just before the ceremony (true story from my wedding). My Mom, isn't she just amazing, had packed a small bride's emergency kit that contained a sewing kit. Mom stitched and safety-pinned my dress back together, and the wedding went on.

In your Bride's survival kit include:
Mints, toothbrush, deodorant, hairspray, band-aids, clear nail polish, static remover, bobby pins, safety pins, stain remover, sewing kit with mini scissors, pain reliever, cough drops, shoe mole-skin, sunscreen, insect repellent, drinking straws, nail clippers, nail file, super glue, comb, dental floss, lotion, chapstick, and an apple martini (just kidding).

You can put together yourself, or you can purchase one online at Target. You can even order a Groom's survival kit.

Photo courtesy of MrsDesignHer Blog. Special thanks to my mom for reminding me of this story!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are such a great idea!

Shannon
The Virtual Bridesmaid
http://blog.viddia.com
www.viddia.com