Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Real Weddings: Bethany and Mikey's Ceremony


(click images to enlarge)

Mikey and Bethany had a beautiful, open-air wedding with open fields and pines trees among the honored guests. A few notes from these photos that I love- I love Mikey's expression when he first sees Bethany. I tear up every time I look at it. And I really like that the whole bridal party got together for a rally and prayer during the service. It's private moments like that Bethany and Mikey are sure to treasure for years to come with their closest friends.

As I share more pictures too, look for all the oranges! I love that Bethany was willing to use orange, I adore orange in weddings! But it's tastefully done, like the bridesmaid's bouquets and the flowers down the aisle. The fans/programs are a perfect touch to this outdoor wedding as is the acoustic guitarist. It's simple yet elegant touches like these that feel authentic and personal.

Photos courtesy of Brown Street Studios

No comments: