Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bakery Bar


(click to enlarge)

These are some of my all time favorite wedding cakes from one of my all time favorite wedding cake stores, Bakery Bar. Their cakes are scrumptious, modern, delightful, whimsical and fantastic. And great. And fantastic...did I say that already?

"All cakes come with your choice of one of our signature fondant decorations and an inscription, if desired...All of our decorations are made of fondant and are hand colored, rolled, cut and shaped by us. Details may be added with royal icing, edible luster dusts, and dark or white chocolate."

My favorite new idea comes from their wedding cupcakes- see how they have a great mini cake on top? With the mini cake there's room for cake toppers (which I adore) and then the bride and groom can have the traditional one year cake as well...if it isn't eaten before!

No comments: