Monday, September 29, 2008

Mindy Weiss Booksigning

(Melissa and Mindy)

I met the amazing Mindy Weiss at the Bridal Salon in Beverly Hills. She's amazingly talented (being a planner to the stars) but I was surprised at her level of kindness and friendliness. I can spot a fake salesperson-smile a mile off, but not Mindy- she's very genuine and warm.

She was signing copies of her new book The Wedding Book: The Big Book for Your Big Day. Amazingly helpful! I would recommend you get a copy today! Having planned events for Heidi Klum and Seal, Avril Lavigne, and Gwen Stefani, she knows weddings inside out. She also has tips on how to make a big impression on a smaller budget. This is one wedding planning book you won't regret purchasing- in addition to her other amazing wedding planning items and gifts.

1 comment:

Lindsalon said...

I love your yellow earrings! Buzz buzz!
-L