(click image to enlarge)
Lindsey and David were married in yellow bliss. Yellow weddings, I love you so much, let me count the ways.
1. Yellow bouquets of Tulips, Roses, Stephanotis (also called Madagascar Jasmine) and Freesia
2. Yellow tulip boutonnieres
3. Yellow Scion getaway car
4. Yellow linens, place mats and utensils
5. Yellow honey favors
6. Yellow candy favors from Stained Glass Candy Company
7. Yellow flowers with Calla Lilies for centerpieces (designed by the bride)
8. Yellow flower girl head wreath
9. Yellow bridesmaids dresses
10. Guests all in yellow! (per brides request, nearly 70% of the guests came garbed in the cheerful color)
And with all this yellow happiness we conclude the Detail by detail review of Lindsey and David's wedding. Besides a lovely wedding, they are a lovely couple, destined for many years of bliss. Congrats to them again! Photos by Melissa Bumstead and Studio TLC.