Monday, October 27, 2008

Real Weddings: Meredith and Nathan



(click image to enlarge)


I'm especially glad to write about Meredith and Nathan- Meredith has been a chum from way back when. And I'm thrilled to share these pictures of her because she is so clearly in love.

Meredith and Nathan were married at the St. Regis Hotel in Dana Point, California. I love that she had nine bridesmaids (three of which are her sisters plus two sisters-in-law) and Nathan had a matching entourage of nine as well! Meredith said she was initially afraid to have such a large bridal party, she wrote, "My parents said to me when I was freaking out about having 9 girls... 'Meredith, no one will be shocked that you have 9 bridesmaids...they might even expect it.'"

I love her elegant yet uncomplicated taste- her dress, the flowers, the location on the beach- they all fit perfectly. Everything is the flattering hues of spring. Nisie's Enchanted did all the flowers, and Meredith says she's absolutely brilliant.

She also wanted to let us know about her photographer. She wrote, "It would be AWESOME if people knew that I had the best photographer in all of California....Barber Photography barberphotography.com. He's located in Orange County but can travel anywhere. He has a great personality and is more on the journalistic end of photography rather than all 'posey' photos."

The most amazing thing of all, is that Meredith much of the planning for her Californian wedding while living on the East coast-with the assistance of Paula, from Champagne Taste. And it turned out amazing. Great work Mer, and I'm so happy for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.