Friday, November 07, 2008

Meet Evonne


Images courtesy of Events by Evonne


Evonne is my very-own blog friend. She has supported me and encouraged me through my own blog and business and I could not be more delighted to introduce you to her today. She is the well-respected wedding planner of Events by Evonne LLC., for the Hawaiian Islands, San Fransisco, and more. She also regularly blogs through her Events by Evonne Blog which is chock-full amazing Hawaiian flavored inspiration.

Q: Tell us a little about you and how you began blogging.

A: I am a Certified Wedding Consultant, who has had over 10 years of corporate Marketing experience and over 4 years in social events. I have done weddings and events both in the San Francisco bay area as well as the Hawaiian islands, but I am also available to travel anywhere my clients want to have their events at.

I started with my own personal blog back in June 2005 when my husband and I first moved to Maui. My blog became so popular amongst family and friends that when I started Events by Evonne last year, I knew I had to start a blog for my company as well... and I am very excited that it has gotten a lot of recognition throughout the U.S., Canada, Australia and even Asia! I think I need to work on Europe next! =)

Q: What can a reader expect when they visit your blog?

A: My blog provides lots of ideas, tips, trends, advice, real weddings and everything in between. I want my readers to be inspired and I also want to show them my style and the type of weddings/events that I put together for my clients. When clients hire me as their planner, the first thing they always say to me is that they LOVE my blog , and my website of course. Now even after their wedding, a few of them are still following my blog! =)

Q: Why do you like to blog?

A: I am "addicted" to blogging because it is a way for me to connect and share with my clients, vendors as well as anyone who is trying to get ideas for their own wedding and event. It is also a great avenue not just to showcase my work but my personality, so that when a client hires me, they know what to expect.

Thanks again Evonne for sharing with us and I wish you the best of luck as you contine to inspire us with your amazing work!

1 comment:

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

Melissa... thanks so much for featuring me on your lovely blog! :)