Thursday, November 13, 2008

Real Weddings: Kavitha and Ray


(click image to enlarge)

Meet Kevin Lam , the talented photographer from Toronto. Meet Kavitha and Ray. He is a PhD and she is an MD. Both are smart, fun and beautiful. Both are completely green for the environment (they even made sure their alcohol was green) and they are completely smitten with each other!

Kavitha and Ray wed at the Vaughan Estates at Sunnybrook, Sri Lankan style. Then they slipped into American traditional wedding attire and danced the night away! And she got to wear two amazing dresses!! I think both of Kavitha's dresses are simply stunning!

Personal Note: Thanks to Kevin who I discovered online. I asked him to share as I was super impressed with his work. The quick facts are that he is based out of Toronto, Canada (good to know for all of my Canadian readers). He combines his passion for photography and a genuine desire to learn about people and cultures to explore the world through his camera. His photographs have been featured in various publications, Web sites, advertising, and film.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Melissa for featuring me, it is an honour! I wish I had discovered this blog last year, when I was getting married. Love all the great ideas!