Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sweet Wedding Thank You



(click image to enlarge)

I adore Lindsey and her honey themed wedding stationery. Lindsey is not only one of the most fun and friendly people I know, she's so amazingly talented. Today I needed a pick-me-up and when I opened my mail I got it in the form of a cheery yellow envelope. And it was a hand letterpress-printed thank you with the most delightful hand carved illustration! It was exactly the pick me up I needed!

When purchasing your wedding stationery remember to order thank you notes that match your invitations. You'll be tempted to put off ordering them until after the wedding but you'll need them early as gifts are often delivered before the wedding and some companies will give you a discount if you order your stationery all at one time. You can use generic thank you cards, but as Lindsey proved, you can bring a rush of good memories back to your guests once they see your thank you notes in your stationery style. It'll bring smiles back to all of your guests!



FYI- I wanted to point out a stationery delight. Lindsey used a deckle-edge paper. That's the rough edge at the bottom in the last picture. It's an extra touch that's very elegant, so if you want it be sure to ask for it by name (deckle-edge).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely thank you card! Its unique and different!
http://amfreedom.wordpress.com